Are beautiful, live symphonic performances and powerful, transformative education programs the kinds of things you believe are important for communities? If so, please consider joining the IPO’s Annual Fund!
Check out the benefits available to generous individuals and find the level of support that is right for you.
And understand that your membership in the Annual Fund directly supports our artistic and educational programs!
You have the option to make a single Annual Fund donation or set up a recurring donation amount. Thank you for your support.
All benefits are cumulative.
Prelude Circle $100
- Name recognition in the IPO program book
- Advance notice and priority seating – purchase tickets before the general public
Intermezzo Circle $250
- A complimentary pair of tickets to attend an orchestra rehearsal during the concert season
Ensemble Circle $500
- An invitation for you and a guest to attend a post-concert reception with a guest artist
Musicians Circle $1000
- An invitation to attend a luncheon with a guest artist
Soloist’s Circle $1500
- An IPO concert CD signed by the Maestro
- Two free tickets to an IPO concert (upon request)
Concertmaster’s Circle $2500
- Opportunity to sponsor a principal chair for the season with name recognition in program book, as well as an opportunity to meet your musician
- Invitation for you and a guest to attend a private performance with a guest artist in a private home
Conductor’s Circle $5000
- Lunch or Dinner with the Music Director and Executive Director
Standing Ovation Circle $10000
- A custom set of benefits tailored to your musical tastes – including an insider’s access to the Music Director, guest soloists, and musicians